Natural, healthy dog food online for puppies, adult and senior dogs.

Login or create an account to earn points.
Food Advisor Tool
>
X
Find the right product for your dog right now...

Your Dog’s Age

Years Months

Size of Dog

Weight

Activity Level

Sensitive Diet

Config-03231

Supreme Wellness Snack - Healthy Dog Treats

(9)

Healthy Treats for Dogs


The crunchy Happy Dog Wellness Snack, with refreshing Mediterranean herbs and elderberries.

Availability: In stock

£1.99

Weight

* Required Fields

Quantity

Details

Details

Indulgent healthy dog treats with refreshing Mediterranean herbs and elderberries pampers your dog in an especially delicious and gentle way.

The super premium snack is the perfect treat – as a reward, for training or simply from time to time.

With essential, unsaturated fatty acids from sunflowers, rapeseed and linseed, combined with the unsaturated Happy Dog Natural Life Concept® made from natural ingredients, you can offer your dog delightful moments of indulgence.

Nutritional Information

Additional Information

Ingredients

Ingredients:

Maize, poultry meat meal, greaves, rice flour, lamb meat meal, fish meal, sugar beet molasses, poultry fat, hydrolysed liver, apple pomace (dried) (1.2%), sunflower oil (0.8%), whole egg powder, sodium chloride, yeast (dried), potassium chloride, barley (fermented) (0.25%), rapeseed oil (0.2%), seaweed (dried) (0.2%), linseed (0.2%), red wine grape pomace, elderberries (0.05%), artichoke, dandelion, savory, marjoram, ginger, rosemary, sage, thyme, birch leaves, stinging nettle, aniseed, basil, fennel, elderflowers, lavender flowers, coriander, camomile, meadowsweet, liquorice root, wild garlic. (herbs, total 0.24%)

 

Analytical constituents:

Crude protein 26.0%, crude fat 9.0%, crude fibre 3.0%, crude ash 6.5%, calcium 1.4%, phosphorus 0.9%, sodium 0.4%, Omega 6 fatty acids 2.5%, Omega 3 fatty acids 0.3%.

 

Additives:

Vitamins / kg:

Vitamin A (E672) 12000 I.U., vitamin D3 (E671) 1200 I.U., vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 75 mg,

Antioxidant, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin

Trace elements/kg:

Iron (iron (II) sulphate) 110 mg, copper (copper (II) sulphate) 11 mg, zinc (zinc oxide, zinc chelate of amino acids) 135 mg, manganese (manganese oxide) 25 mg, iodine (calcium iodate) 2.0 mg, selenium (sodium selenite) 0.15 mg

 

Digestible energy:

1610 kJ/100 g

Feed amount Max. 10 % of the daily food requirement. Weight of dog (pieces / day): 10kg (max. 10 pieces /day), 20kg (max. 20 pieces /day), 35kg (max. 30 pieces /day).

Reviews

Average Rating

(9)
Brilliant crunchy biscuits so good for their teeth
- Amanda Atwell
No name given
My dog loves this food - leaves him with a gorgeous shiny coat!
No name given
My dog is usually fussy but loves this and his skin and bowels are greatly improved since switching to Supreme Ireland
No name given
great quality and value for money
- Nicola Sedgwick
Always enjoyed. Is measured out, using helpful advice on the bag.
- Alan Brown
Dogs love them, great for greedy labs!
No name given
My dog loves this food - coat always shines with it
- Suzanne Callen
My dog loves this food. Always has since a puppy.
- Jane Taylor