|Ideal weight in kg||Normal requirement adult dog (g / 24h)|
Available only on the recommendation of a veterinarian.
Feeding young animals up to 6 months of age, pregnant or lactating bitches or animals with kidney or liver disease is not recommended.
- It is recommended that you seek the advice of a veterinarian prior to feeding.
- For an optimal effect only the diet should be fed. Additional food should be discussed with the treating veterinarian.
- The amount of feed is to be adapted to the individual metabolism of the animal and may have to be reduced or increased in moderation over time.
- Unless otherwise recommended by the vet, offer several small meals a day * Always provide fresh water.
- In the case of mixed feeding, please note: 150g wet food corresponds to 31 g dry food